• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

How do I post a picture? Try 2mb or less sizing

497929864_aKYQP-L.jpg

I have had problems at other sites trying to load. How do some people have multiple photos?

Attachments

• before.jpg
    before.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 117
The attachment feature of the forum will only allow a single attached item.

To add multiple pictures in a post you need to do a few different things.
IIRC
1. get the source address of the picture from the photo hosting site you use. Right click on the photo you want to post and click on properties. This will give you a pop up. Within the pop up will be an address that will end in jpg Copy that address

2. there are two ways to go from there

a. click on the 'post card looking icon found in the tool bar in the thread posting window. Paste the picture address there and press OK. The program will code and insert you picture in your post.

b. Manually insert the picture yourself by

It may take some practice to get it down but soon you should be able to share a bunch of pictures with us in a single post. Good luck.

Post photo to Flea Market

For some reason I can't post photos to several ads I have run. They are 60-80 Kb JPG files I try to upload from my computer. I even turned off the firewall and moved several photos to my desktop, still no can do. I see the file described on the upload button in flea market, it shows uploading. When done I see a broken picture avitar and there is no photo in the ad. The attached photo is one of the files I can't sent to flea market. Any suggestions welcomed!

Attachments

• nivomat.jpg
    nivomat.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 88
For some reason I can't post photos to several ads I have run. They are 60-80 Kb JPG files I try to upload from my computer. I even turned off the firewall and moved several photos to my desktop, still no can do. I see the file described on the upload button in flea market, it shows uploading. When done I see a broken picture avitar and there is no photo in the ad. The attached photo is one of the files I can't sent to flea market. Any suggestions welcomed!

gr8rind2 - have you checked out the FAQ in the flea market section, if not here is the link http://www.bmwmoa.org/flea/faq.php#image which shoud help.

Also another thing to try, if you haven't already is seeting up a smug mug or photo bucket account and you can link right to the URL. That is in the FAQ's also.

Let us know how it goes.

Luis

I'm just testing to see if I can post a picture to the forum.

Attachments

• BMW at Shadow Lake.JPG
    BMW at Shadow Lake.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 137
this is my practice
6. When you post your message, use the Attach File item, but don't preview your message! vBulletin, our forum software, will drop your attachment if you do.

Want to practice? Use this thread to do that. We'll keep it stickied so it's always here.[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• rear drive problem 1.jpg
    rear drive problem 1.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 129
Back