• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

How do I post a picture? Try 2mb or less sizing

How do I post two or more photos in the same post?

Fred

Fred H said:

Fred

You cant do that with pictures that are on your computer, unless you supply a link to them. Most of the folks that do use a hosting site like smugmug. You use the insert image icon and place the location of the picture. I was frustrated about getting pictures on the site, but after joining smugmug, it is a seamless and painless process. I am sure the other picture hosting sites will work as well.

welcome

posting test

If this worked, it will show the GS near the NM/Az border.

Attachments

• 112_1262.JPG
    112_1262.JPG
    143.2 KB · Views: 139
...think I got it......but I'll have to save the instructions.....CRS!.... Thanks

Attachments

• Alabama Hills.JPG
    Alabama Hills.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 197
Back