• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

How do I post a picture? Try 2mb or less sizing

Posting Multiple Pictures

I've noticed some folks are able to post multiple pictures on one posting. When I post a picture I am able to attach only one picture per post. Am I doing something wrong or is there a secret club I haven't been initiated into?

RM,
It does help kind of.
With a different name, it posts.

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?t=28238

I deleted the original trying to get to here so I can't take you back all the way.

I've gotten here but it still doesn't address the issue of any clear instructions for posting media that is easily available.
Slogging thru 35 pages for info, which are filled with tests like the ones I deleted (because they didn't work but other have not) is not user friendly.
And as much as I appreciate every word KBasa says, how relevant is the help he gave in 2004? ( I am a Mac user so it might be still relevant, I don't know... :bolt )

IMHO

Mac user here, these days.

Best bet, Tom, is to get yourself a free photo hosting account at Flickr.

I use Firefox and when I want to include a photo, I just right click on the image and then select "Copy Image Location". Back to my post here, I click the little yellow button, then use Command+V to paste the image link in.

It's dead simple. Send me a PM if you get stuck.

YAY! i did it!

Now, how can I get it bigger without the "too big" message?

Attachments

• Sleeping Bear Dunes.bmp
    138.1 KB · Views: 118
West on 23A

With Two MOA members from R.I.

HUNTER102008

OK John, no preview....

And, the Monkey presses the button...

Back