• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Karma-First Gear Storm Jacket

terham

BeemerBoy
Free to Good Home - With the fall riding season fast approaching, at least around here, I thought I'd unload a First Gear Storm Jacket that I don't wear. I'd like to pass it on to someone that could get some use out of it. This seems easier than trying to sell it on eBay. I've had it 2 years and most of it's life has been spent in a closet. I guess it's time for it to come out of the closet.

It's a size large that's been worn only a few times since I ended up buying a different riding jacket that I can use in the rain. I'm 5'10", 165lbs...er, 170..um 175 lbs and it fits me fine and has room for a layer or two underneath. If you're interested, throw your name in the hat and I'll draw a winner Sept 15th and ship it to the lucky winner. I'll pick up the postage. My only request is that you share long rides in the country together. Long walks on the beach together at sunset are up to you.

191284754-M.jpg

In for sure. Looks perfect for the wifey. Need to get her a good jacket. Thanks Man.

Brian

It'd be nice to have that jacket as me and my Blue Molly made our way around this fall and winter... please consider this as my hat, and consider this email as the symbolic tossing-into-the-ring.

Since there hasn't been any new names for several days I made an executive decision to have the drawing tonight so the winner can enjoy the jacket this riding season. I blindfolded my wife..oh wait, that's a different forum:evil ..and she drew the winner.

And the winner is...
we're all winners actually, but the winner of the jacket is...

Bluestune.
Enjoy, and thanks to all for playing.

WOW!!!! Thank You!!! I'm now going to go have my first cup of coffee, and then re-read this post.:groovy :clap

Back