• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Does anyone have a picture of............

The girl Paul posted is NOT who Joe is talking about (I spent a moment or two lusting for this exotic beauty myself, definitely mediteranean blood in her at some level...I have a thing for exotic-types...), and the town in the background is most definitely NOT West Bend. Were those pix from last year? I think they hire a new team each year.

The_Veg: Thank you. Thank you. I thought I was going insane there for a moment. The photos posted by 2WheelsDaily are, in fact, the beautiful, stiking and exotic mystery BMW girl. I know, because I was standing next to 2WheelsDaily when he took the shot. ....... of course, SHE'S WEARING A HELMET! Darn. I'm still hoping someone will have a good photo.

OkeefenokeeJoe

RandallIsland and Paulbach: Come to think of it, I believe that IS her. But she still looks much different. My memory has her much more stunning. Here she's kind of plain-jane. Hmmmmm. Okay, can someone please Photoshop a wide headband and a pair of sunglasses just to spruce her up a little? Oh yeah, RandallIsland, an all-you-can-eat chicken gizzard dinner with all the trimmings is waiting for you! PS. I'm a bit puzzled about this "stalker" thing. Must be a Yankee phenomenon.

Oh no no no no!
I had nothing to add but a caption.

No chicken for me.

I could eat anything well, sloppy even if they like, but I'm a just a practically famished gastronomic snob when it comes to choosing.

I lived in the South, boy, and Yankee or not I done know what dung is...

Up here in civilization we just ask a Lady for her attention directly. We only talk to "the boys" when we need a nice restaurant location on the fly.

There is only one Lady who sparks me on two wheels. And it has nothing to do with how she looks.

I know a little about cooking, so when you're up in my neck of the woods, you'll only get a taste of some grass fed steak. We Yankees would insist on only the best for our guests. :wave

Hey Okeefenokee Joe, where's my Gizzard dinner?!

Paris_Hilton_indian_motorcycle_babe.jpg

This is all a part of the ATGATT setup, right? Bra, flimsy frock, smile ...

Well, I guess me and The_Veg are the only two folks on the entire North American continent who saw or have any recollection of the beautiful girl BMW demo ride leader at West Bend.

This is sad......very sad.....especially on Labor Day Weekend....a day set aside to honor such women.

I guess I'll go outside and do something exciting, like mow the lawn.

2WheelsDaily: Are you working tomorrow?

OkeefenokeeJoe

picture of...

Too bad, Joe, but this was a good thread. And fantasies help keep us going.

And you never know, she may be back next year, so you might want to pack a portrait camera; she'll be flattered.

Rinty

Thanks Rinty........you're a swell dude.

Yeah, it was fun. I just finished a round of chemo and another CAT Scan. This thread has kept me entertained for a few days helped keep my mind off things.

Sometimes we have stop and appreciate the moment (especially if a pretty BMW lead rider is part of that moment). It's too easy to get wound up too tightly. I've had to learn in the last year to loosen the "necktie of life" and breathe a little deeper.

It's all fun.

Thanks again.

OkeefenokeeJoe

PS: For real.....the gizzard dinners are on me. I'm in the book. In the "O" section.

Sometimes we have stop and appreciate the moment (especially if a pretty BMW lead rider is part of that moment). It's too easy to get wound up too tightly. I've had to learn in the last year to loosen the "necktie of life" and breathe a little deeper.

Wadda you talkin' 'bout? Me????????!!! :D

msnden.........dude........that does me worse than a round of chemo.

I'm not sure who needs more psychological attention........the.....er....lady(?) or the guy she's with.

Cottage cheese will never be the same.

I'm like radar when it comes to running across wierdos, however, somehow I missed this one.

Lucky me.

Funny thing.........at Sturgis she would not have registered on anyone's radar screen.

OkeefenokeeJoe

girl pics

Shame on you!!!!....doesn't look like you have much respect for women....I've seen some of your pics and there isn't too much to write home about....hope I never see this kind of thread again....

Shame on you!!!!....doesn't look like you have much respect for women....I've seen some of your pics and there isn't too much to write home about....hope I never see this kind of thread again....

You GO girl! :kiss

Picture

From what my freinds in Western South Dakota & Eastern Wyomiing are telling me, that wouyld be the only reason a person would want to go to Gillette in the foreseable future.

Back