• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Does anyone have a picture of............

picture of..

After being on the board for a couple of years now, I am flattered that one of my posts is finally getting some attention.

But it's a remarkable coincidence that Danica resembles the lead rider in Paul's photos.

But don't despair Joe, someone will send a picture in after the IBR is over, and final drive failure fever has died down.

Rinty

RINTY.....perhaps you're right. Patience is the key here. I will just continue to live with the girl BMW demo team leader rider tattooed in my memory until I can get my hands on her photo.

Rinty.....you still get an all-you-can-eat chicken gizzard dinner with all the trimmings.

OkeefenokeeJoe

picture of...

You're too generous! And it's served up at a restaurant in the swamp, right?:laugh And washed down with a couple of Oly's?

Your thread reminds me of a cross country trip that Brock Yates made many years ago, which included a stop at a coffee shop in the Southwest somewhere. He was served by a waitress, named Donna I believe. He was smitten by her and thought of her all the way home. He then wrote a poignant column in Car and Driver about the experience, which was one of his finest pieces.

I think about that column when I have an experience like yours, and I find it satisfying that the wonderful illusion is never shattered by the reality of getting to know the ladies personally.

Rinty

Last edited:
Your Dream girl

"NEITHER OF MY TWO CAMERA-TOTING FRIENDS GOT A SINGLE FRAME OF HER! "

Actually, I do believe the earlier pictures are her, and I did get a couple of pictures, just with her helmet on.

Attachments

• BMW and CMA 07 028.jpg
    BMW and CMA 07 028.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 296
And another...

Another....

Attachments

• BMW and CMA 07 029.jpg
    BMW and CMA 07 029.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 295
Seriously,

if I was this "dream girl" I would be a little concerned if I found out an okee was fanatically seeking my photo on a public forum. :scratch

PB07JimmyLewis0863.jpg

Umm.
I'm not really sure I care for you hooligans (whack-jobs?) who look like stalkers.
:hug

Heck with the female!

the stunningly gorgeous female BMW demo bike group ride leader present at the National Rally? I beg of you.....please post a copy (or copies) for me. I'll admit it, it's partly because I'm a shallow male attracted to exotic-looking women, but it's also because NEITHER OF MY TWO CAMERA-TOTING FRIENDS GOT A SINGLE FRAME OF HER! oops.....sorry I yelled. Now, friends of mine with whom I correspond think I am exaggerating her beauty or think that her presense at the rally is a complete fabrication. So, will someone, please, please post me a picture (and make it a good one).

Thanks, and the next time you're Savannah-way, an all-you-can-eat chicken gizzard dinner with all the trimmings is on me.

Forever in your debt,

OkeefenokeeJoe

Tell me where I can get this Gizzard dinner

Sorry for getting back so late.............work, you know.

Let's see.......

RINTY: You sound like my kind of feller. Come on down and we'll jaw on the front porch.

2WheelsDaily: Thanks for the photo with her helmet ON! What's that all about? Face please.

wezul: I've had both (a long ride AND a cold shower). Just ask 2WheelsDaily who enjoys taking photos of beautiful women with their helmet ON!

RICH: WHAT? Maybe you need to turn off CNN.

RandallIsland and Paulbach: Come to think of it, I believe that IS her. But she still looks much different. My memory has her much more stunning. Here she's kind of plain-jane. Hmmmmm. Okay, can someone please Photoshop a wide headband and a pair of sunglasses just to spruce her up a little? Oh yeah, RandallIsland, an all-you-can-eat chicken gizzard dinner with all the trimmings is waiting for you! PS. I'm a bit puzzled about this "stalker" thing. Must be a Yankee phenomenon.

dbOnIce: Gizzard Dinner (dinner as in NOON-DAY meal) is that delectable treat rarely found outside the deep south. Yes, chicken gizzards..... deep fried to a golden brown....crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Match that up with a candied yam patty seasoned with brown sugar and cinnamon, a bowl of collard greens and a tall glass of ice cold sweet tea, then top it all off with a bowl of peach cobbler or bananna puddin'. Now THAT'S life! Find all this and more at Carter's Fried Chicken Restaurant in Blackshear, GA. That's where we all are going to meet up. thank-you-very-much.

Paulbauch: You will be the first in the serving line. I insist.

I love you guys.

OkeefenokeeJoe

P.S. Keep those photos coming in!

SWEEEET MOTHER...........I got your gizzard dinner........RIGHT HERE!

Tessler: To hell with the all-you-can-eat chicken gizzard dinner..........you win the entire gizzard restaurant. Enjoy!

OkeefenokeeJoe

SWEEEET MOTHER...........I got your gizzard dinner........RIGHT HERE!

Tessler: To hell with the all-you-can-eat chicken gizzard dinner..........you win the entire gizzard restaurant. Enjoy!

OkeefenokeeJoe

Woohoo! I had some kickin' Chicken Gizzards down in Mississippi once. :thumb

We feed our hogs with Mississippi gizzards. Once you eat a Georgia chicken gizzard........well.......you're mentally ruint for anything else.

OkeefenokeeJoe

HENZILLA..........DUDE............NICE LEATHER!

note to self: next time I'm in town buy a leather vest and red bra for Ms. OkeefenokeeJoe from the fancy girl underwear store.

But to answer your question....no that's not her. My BMW girl had on more clothes, but in a sexy way. However, you definitely win an all-you-can-eat chicken gizzard dinner at Tessler's Fried Chicken Restaurant.

Thanks,

OkeefenokeeJoe

Back