• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Does anyone have a picture of............

okeefenokeejoe

the stunningly gorgeous female BMW demo bike group ride leader present at the National Rally? I beg of you.....please post a copy (or copies) for me. I'll admit it, it's partly because I'm a shallow male attracted to exotic-looking women, but it's also because NEITHER OF MY TWO CAMERA-TOTING FRIENDS GOT A SINGLE FRAME OF HER! oops.....sorry I yelled. Now, friends of mine with whom I correspond think I am exaggerating her beauty or think that her presense at the rally is a complete fabrication. So, will someone, please, please post me a picture (and make it a good one).

Thanks, and the next time you're Savannah-way, an all-you-can-eat chicken gizzard dinner with all the trimmings is on me.

Forever in your debt,

OkeefenokeeJoe

Joe, I share your pain. She was really something!

Kinda reminds me of a girl who worked at the Fort Worth dealer's shop.

This?

pig-ugly-woman-fat-face.jpg

That's her!! but somehow she looks different. Maybe the hair. Good Job!! Not to be greedy, but if I can now get something a bit more....ummmm......closer.

PAULBACH, I owe you an all you can eat gizzard dinner with all the trimmings.

OkeefenokeeJoe

BMWDEAN........I think the Bible says I'm now suppose to gouge my eyes out.
However, in case you're wondering.......THE FAT BLONDE CHICK ON THE BED IS NOT THE BMW GIRL RIDER OF MY DREAMS!!!!

thanks for trying though......

OkeefenokeeJoe

Rinty,

Is Danica Patrick REALLY her name? Sounds almost angelic doesn't it.......it makes me kind of light-headed and makes me think of pretty butterflies.

Danica Patrick, Danica Patrick......what a wonderful name. Excuse me while I go to my room and say it about fifty tims. It has a nice ring to it, kinda like.....let's see.....Ronald Reagan.

RINTY.......you're not pulling my leg are you?? I didn't think so. You've always been so honest.

Thanks for the information.

Hey Rinty......here's you an all-you-can-eat chicken gizzard dinner too. AND LISTEN UP FOLKS.....my pockets are deep. There's plenty more all-you-can-eat chicken gizzard dinners where those came from.

PICTURES PEOPLE.....I NEED PICTURES!!

OkeefenokeeJoe

DANGIT PAULBAUCH.......that's not her.......but it could be her ugly stepsister.

DARN!

The girl I'm looking for was the ride leader at West Bend. She had sort of a Mediteranean complexion. European looking. Her hair was pulled back usually with a wide hairband. She had REALLY form fitting motorcycle attire. The jacket is the same as her ugly stepsister is wearing in your photos.

........and NO I didn't spend too much time in the beer hut at the National Rally. The girl REALLY WAS beautiful.

Oh my aching head.

OkeefenokeeJoe

Okay guys......we're back to square-one here. Danica Patrick is not the girl that worked the BMW demo rides.

Thank you very much Rinty...NOT! Youhave blasphemed the entire Rinty clan.

That was a lot of Danica Patrick emotion for nothing.

Maybe she WAS just a dream. Maybe the entire National Rally was just a dream. Wait a minute.....no it wasn't. I still have a Ducati-shaped seat outline on my arse from the trip.

Anyway......dig through those jpegs folks......she's GOT to be there.

OkeefenokeeJoe

Back