Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have a picture of............

Hybrid View

Does anyone have a picture of............

the stunningly gorgeous female BMW demo bike group ride leader present at the National Rally? I beg of you.....please post a copy (or copies) for me. I'll admit it, it's partly because I'm a shallow male attracted to exotic-looking women, but it's also because NEITHER OF MY TWO CAMERA-TOTING FRIENDS GOT A SINGLE FRAME OF HER! oops.....sorry I yelled. Now, friends of mine with whom I correspond think I am exaggerating her beauty or think that her presense at the rally is a complete fabrication. So, will someone, please, please post me a picture (and make it a good one).

Thanks, and the next time you're Savannah-way, an all-you-can-eat chicken gizzard dinner with all the trimmings is on me.

Forever in your debt,

OkeefenokeeJoe

picture of

Maybe Danica Patrick's working for BMW part time.

Rinty

Darn........all I want is one photo.
    Okeefenokeejoe

co_bmw_rider
    Quote Originally Posted by okeefenokeejoe View Post
    the stunningly gorgeous female BMW demo bike group ride leader present at the National Rally?
    That may be the best reason for going to Gillette ...

Joe, I share your pain. She was really something!

Kinda reminds me of a girl who worked at the Fort Worth dealer's shop.
    2012 R1200GS

"If you can't fix it with a hammer, it's electrical." -somebody's dad

*Safety Queen*
    This?

Jeff Dean − Tucson, Arizona − BMW MOA Co-founder (1972)
    http://bmwdean.com/2014-r1200rt.htm − MSF Chief Instructor (1994)
    Friend of the Marque (1999) − Prof. Gerhard Knochlein BMW Classic Award (2013)
    2015 & 2007 R1200RTs, R60/2s, R67/3, R51/3 ↔ 1949 R24

I think I'm Going To Be Sick!

Thanks alot Jeff . . .
    Gregory L. Johnson
    The rider formerly known as VT Greg

dbOnIce

Heck with the female!

the stunningly gorgeous female BMW demo bike group ride leader present at the National Rally? I beg of you.....please post a copy (or copies) for me. I'll admit it, it's partly because I'm a shallow male attracted to exotic-looking women, but it's also because NEITHER OF MY TWO CAMERA-TOTING FRIENDS GOT A SINGLE FRAME OF HER! oops.....sorry I yelled. Now, friends of mine with whom I correspond think I am exaggerating her beauty or think that her presense at the rally is a complete fabrication. So, will someone, please, please post me a picture (and make it a good one).

Thanks, and the next time you're Savannah-way, an all-you-can-eat chicken gizzard dinner with all the trimmings is on me.

Forever in your debt,

OkeefenokeeJoe
    Tell me where I can get this Gizzard dinner

Quote Originally Posted by dbOnIce View Post
    Tell me where I can get this Gizzard dinner
    ! I'm curious 'bout that myself

Once there was a Tavern PAULBACH's Avatar
    Ballston Spa, NY; South of the Adirondacks, North of the Catskills and West of The Berkshires and Green Mountains
    I never ask questions unless I want to hear the answer.

Sorry for getting back so late.............work, you know.

Let's see.......

RINTY: You sound like my kind of feller. Come on down and we'll jaw on the front porch.

2WheelsDaily: Thanks for the photo with her helmet ON! What's that all about? Face please.

wezul: I've had both (a long ride AND a cold shower). Just ask 2WheelsDaily who enjoys taking photos of beautiful women with their helmet ON!

RICH: WHAT? Maybe you need to turn off CNN.

RandallIsland and Paulbach: Come to think of it, I believe that IS her. But she still looks much different. My memory has her much more stunning. Here she's kind of plain-jane. Hmmmmm. Okay, can someone please Photoshop a wide headband and a pair of sunglasses just to spruce her up a little? Oh yeah, RandallIsland, an all-you-can-eat chicken gizzard dinner with all the trimmings is waiting for you! PS. I'm a bit puzzled about this "stalker" thing. Must be a Yankee phenomenon.

dbOnIce: Gizzard Dinner (dinner as in NOON-DAY meal) is that delectable treat rarely found outside the deep south. Yes, chicken gizzards..... deep fried to a golden brown....crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Match that up with a candied yam patty seasoned with brown sugar and cinnamon, a bowl of collard greens and a tall glass of ice cold sweet tea, then top it all off with a bowl of peach cobbler or bananna puddin'. Now THAT'S life! Find all this and more at Carter's Fried Chicken Restaurant in Blackshear, GA. That's where we all are going to meet up. thank-you-very-much.

Paulbauch: You will be the first in the serving line. I insist.

I love you guys.

OkeefenokeeJoe

P.S. Keep those photos coming in!

Hey Okeefenokee Joe, where's my Gizzard dinner?!

RandallIsland
    RandallIsland and Paulbach: Come to think of it, I believe that IS her. But she still looks much different. My memory has her much more stunning. Here she's kind of plain-jane. Hmmmmm. Okay, can someone please Photoshop a wide headband and a pair of sunglasses just to spruce her up a little? Oh yeah, RandallIsland, an all-you-can-eat chicken gizzard dinner with all the trimmings is waiting for you! PS. I'm a bit puzzled about this "stalker" thing. Must be a Yankee phenomenon.
    Oh no no no no!
    I had nothing to add but a caption.

No chicken for me.

I could eat anything well, sloppy even if they like, but I'm a just a practically famished gastronomic snob when it comes to choosing.

I lived in the South, boy, and Yankee or not I done know what dung is...

Up here in civilization we just ask a Lady for her attention directly. We only talk to "the boys" when we need a nice restaurant location on the fly.

There is only one Lady who sparks me on two wheels. And it has nothing to do with how she looks.

I know a little about cooking, so when you're up in my neck of the woods, you'll only get a taste of some grass fed steak. We Yankees would insist on only the best for our guests.

Joe, I think I may have found your "Gal" Den
    "I'd rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth."

S. McQueen