• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

to northwest, from west Tennessee

Gnome

Anyone interested in riding together to the Northwest rally from west Tennessee?
Departing on 9 July 04?...

I'm open...to routes,and times.

Last edited:
Most likely I-70 to Colorado, (I know Kansas is long and boring ,but seeing those Rockies sticking up over the western horizon is worth it)
Then to I-25 north to I-90.
North through the Rockies and west through Montana and into the Bitterroots ending up in Spokane should be superb.
:brow

Natl.Rally from TN.

Plannning on heading for Spokane on or about 7/10
from Nashville,Tn.... Looking forward to meeting up w/ anyone interested in heading that way.

ChasD

Gnome said:
Most likely I-70 to Colorado, (I know Kansas is long and boring ,but seeing those Rockies sticking up over the western horizon is worth it)
Then to I-25 north to I-90.
North through the Rockies and west through Montana and into the Bitterroots ending up in Spokane should be superb.
:brow

I can't remember the road numbers, but for the blast across Kansas, get off the interstate and take one of the state roads that cross the state. You go nearly as fast, get to see the countryside, avoid truck traffic and the buffetting that comes with them, and might even catch a glimps of real people living their lives.

Where else would you see a statue of liberty erected by the boyscouts in 1952(?)?
KansasLiberty.JPG

I don't have a map in front of me, but the road that you take that goes through Dodge City isn't too bad. Sure it's flat, but you get to see some big ranches. Anything beats the slab.

Great Idea,thanks! I'll sure get off the super slab and see the country side. I am tired of getting blown around by the Big trucks.
Thanks again.
:)

Back