• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

Just got my 30 yr pin. Renewed so I could win the S100R, which I did not. Stuck it on my 22L tailpack, which just recently there was a thread about how crappy the locks are. Now maybe I'll put on the new MOA sticker. Not that anyone really cares. Or any of this matters.

Attachments

• pin.jpg
    pin.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 75
I really had planned on contributing to society today and venturing out...but so far...nothing has happened:wave

This is my 1000th post! I have finally achieved respect, honor and awe from all my fellow posters. I have become one of the masters. Rubber chicken rules! I proclaim this the only thread worth of this prodigious announcement.

Back