• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

The Black Otter, in Hortonville , Wisconsin

The Queen cut was 32oz, I have made 2 sandwiches, my wife had some, and there is still some left for at least 3 more sandwiches.
The king cut was 72 oz, then they had the extra cut(I think), which was 116 oz, and then the extreme, which was 160 oz. Yes, if you ate the extreme, your meal was free.
That's 10 lbs of meat. You got a tshirt , your picture on the wall, and a plaque, like in the movie "Great Outdoors." For the extra, you got a t-shirt and your picture on the wall. It was full of pictures. Geez people! You could hear cholesterol rising and ateries clogging in that place.

they had Mashed potatos deep fried like battered mushrooms, they were delicious!

3b7547ba911f6fe40d09103f87c69cb9b62d171f_m.jpg

...we will follow.

The Black Otter, in Hortonville , Wisconsin

The Queen cut was 32oz, I have made 2 sandwiches, my wife had some, and there is still some left for at least 3 more sandwiches.
The king cut was 72 oz, then they had the extra cut(I think), which was 116 oz, and then the extreme, which was 160 oz. Yes, if you ate the extreme, your meal was free.
That's 10 lbs of meat. You got a tshirt , your picture on the wall, and a plaque, like in the movie "Great Outdoors." For the extra, you got a t-shirt and your picture on the wall. It was full of pictures. Geez people! You could hear cholesterol rising and ateries clogging in that place.

they had Mashed potatos deep fried like battered mushrooms, they were delicious!

Hey too much "beefing" going on here. Lets get back to doing what we all do best....nothing! :dance

Last edited:
Alert

This post is a test of the Thread About Nothing. If this were an actual post, something stale and unimaginative would appear in this space, and you would be directed not to look at it. Remember, this is only a test.

:cat

Lottery!!!!

I just checked my lotto ticket and guess what....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I WON NOTHING!!!!!!:sick

Back