• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

There is nothing that sez this thread is not supposed to not be about nothing. Merrily boring and unimaginative. I don't know where all the nothing came from. Like someone just thought nothing was the point of all this. Get this thread back on track and quit looking at it.:deal

There is nothing that sez this thread is not supposed to not be about nothing. Merrily boring and unimaginative. I don't know where all the nothing came from. Like someone just thought nothing was the point of all this. Get this thread back on track and quit looking at it.:deal

This post is boring and unimaginative, and see nothing good coming from it.:D

yes mame!!!!

Well, the OP thought it was about nothing. :stick

I am doing this because the thread that says it will be unpopular, is really going strong.
I also wanted to see if BMW riders listen. I am guessing no.:stick
What? A thread about Nothing?
:laugh

Disclaimer: This thread is not meant to annoy or offend anyone in any way. I absolve myself of all legal ramifications.

Back