• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

broken-image-fighters.gif

simon says

Don't look

at nothing err...

Simon Says Didn't Look at Nothing

Dern, anyway, dont be looking

Nothing here to see.

300px-Scrat.jpg

My hero..........He even has a new movie out.
This (Scratch, whom I also enjoy greatly) and your previous post, are funny. That is something, which is OT.
In fact, me bringing that up is also something, so I am also OT. I give myself a demerit and you must fine yourself a demerit also. These can later be traded in later for bigger and better prizes.:wave :beer

Just had 15 1/2 tons of rip rap delivered to the side yard and now it needs to go around the lake. Anyone want to come and play?

Oh Nothing

As you can see from my number of posts, I have nothing to say. What fun
to finally participate in a thread.

"Nothing is as nothing does"-adapted from Forrest Gump's Mama.

Bah,just as I expected,a whole lot of nothing.

Boy,you really started something,here,Roy.

Staff Meetings:

This reminds of something I think I was suppose to do. After reading posts on this thread for the last hour I am at a loss. Oh yeah, now I remember. "Thanks, Thanks for NOTHING!"

This reminds of something I think I was suppose to do. After reading posts on this thread for the last hour I am at a loss. Oh yeah, now I remember. "Thanks, Thanks for NOTHING!"
Fess up. Exactly who made you read this thread for the last hour?:ear

It was nothing.:whistle

ah shucks! I dont even have to read more than the last two or thre posts to figure out this thread STILLhas nothing to say.

Yet strangely fulfilling
this need of so many of us who visit this thread
I like the feeling of no plans, no motive,
nothing there! Shazam! I love it!

all for nothing...

Back