• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

Too much substance in your posts gentlemen! Lets tone it down to nothing :whistle

And speaking of tone, I appreciate yours, because it is benign, and certainly not tainted with the blood of self righteousness that often belabors threads about substantive subjects, rather than this virgin utopia of threadedness we partake before us. :lurk

when you gotta quote your own nothing its got bad...

Nope, I left this thread for awhile, and now that I'm back

I still get nowhere with it.

Nothing has changed The tree made no sound as it fell in the forest..

not a peep...nothing...

Alright...lets try it again...

an a one ana two..... nothing!!

Please resume Gentlemen!:whistle

And speaking of tone, I appreciate yours, because it is benign, and certainly not tainted with the blood of self righteousness that often belabors threads about substantive subjects, rather than this virgin utopia of threadedness we partake before us. :lurk
Yeah, what he said (What did he say?:stick )

aaaahhhh, what???????????????:scratch

I aaahhh, well, uhm,,,eh, did I just get insulted?:blah

And another thing..........ah...if I got to keep an eye on you guys to fly straight I got to have more pay!!!!!!!!!!! Double my pay and I'll continue.

I was geared up for the Easter frame of mind.
Vestedness is Godly.
I'm a humble believer.
You should all be too.
If you don't like it pound sand.

I was geared up for the Easter frame of mind.
Vestedness is Godly.
I'm a humble believer.
You should all be too.
If you don't like it pound sand.
Don't bring up religion, you will get this thread doghoused.
Happy Easter Randall. Oh heck, everybody.
For non-believers, Happy Sunday

Don't bring up religion, you will get this thread doghoused.
Happy Easter Randall. Oh heck, everybody.
For non-believers, Happy Sunday

I never said anything about religion.
Besides, if people want to burn in hell that's their own business, the pagans that there are believe in nothing.
Which brings us back to the point of this thread. :lurk

Nothing could have made me happier than getting my bike re-assembled and riding it for a short while yesterday; even if the roads ARE full of potholes...

Nothing is dirty unless one deems it so.
Nothing, is likewise, to be deemed clean by dirty old minds.
The key to nothingness is its being untainted by the human mind.

~Fumbling for my Kama Sutra~

Back