• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

Really, it was NOTHING, to read each and every post on this god forsaken thread. Darn, I missed Seinfeld and Scrubs :banghead

Well, we are all waiting for our batteries to charge.:laugh

You must make something from nothing, but then it can't be posted here.

Repeat

I got twice as much out of this thread as the first time I veiwed it.

2 x nothing = nothing

If anything, this thread would indicate the fairly crazy riders. Either before or after reading it anyway.

Those are the people I would like to meet first at the next rally.
Which is something...dang sorry about being OT.

No one would have anything to say... just a big bunch of confused silent people who gathered for nothing. I'd be gawking at my own bike
:bow

Last edited:
Almost at 1000 posts.
Glad to see that winter has been a lot of nothing for everyone else.

We've all heard a "1000 atta boys gets you a job well done". Does a 1000 nothings mean something?:dunno

I don't know much, but I know nothings.

Tom

Not to be a pest, but can we please see more nothing, this evening?
I just can't get enough.

I can see it now. Hundreds, no, thousands of members sitting poised at their keyboards doing nothing in hopes of being the 1000th post of nothing.

Back