• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

它是困難是謙遜的當您乘坐最佳

It is difficult is humble when you ride best.

Ride long time, chop chop.

Nothing like the original lyrics

Nothing could be finer
Than to ride a bike in China
In the mooorning

Nothing could be cuter
Than to sit aboard a scooter
In the moooorning!

Back in Seattle now...although that's nothing like as lyrical.

Nothing could be finer
Than to ride a bike in China
In the mooorning

Nothing could be cuter
Than to sit aboard a scooter
In the moooorning!

Back in Seattle now...although that's nothing like as lyrical.
It's very lyrical in Chinese:

□什麼能美好的比乘坐一輛腳踏車在中國早晨 □什麼能逗人喜愛的比坐一輛滑行車早晨! 在西雅圖現在... 雖然那是□什麼像像抒情。

Translation:□any can the happy ratio ride a bicycle the ratio which morning □any can tease in China to like to sit a slippery driving morning! In Seattle present... although that is □any expresses feelings like the picture.

Translation:□any can the happy ratio ride a bicycle the ratio which morning □any can tease in China to like to sit a slippery driving morning! In Seattle present... although that is □any expresses feelings like the picture.

Exactly!

I haven't seen a translation program, or computer for that matter, yet, that can effectively translate complex sentence structures, into or out of Chinese.

And guess what you get if you have not demonstrated a mastered proficiency in 6000+ characters? :deal

Nothing!

And not just a lack of fluency, no, that's too easy... :D

Exactly!

I haven't seen a translation program, or computer for that matter, yet, that can effectively translate complex sentence structures, into or out of Chinese.

And guess what you get if you have not demonstrated a mastered proficiency in 6000+ characters? :deal

Nothing!

And not just a lack of fluency, no, that's too easy... :D
That is exactly what my friend at the Happy Spring Lucky Shining Joy Garden Restaurant said. :laugh

Disclaimer: I made up the name so as not to upset the real HSLSJG Restaurant.

Last edited:

That explains the owners manual for my television. It is good for nothing.

NOTHING could be more boring than sitting here at work downloading large pieces of software for a big upgrade this weekend. I'd rather be able to install everything, now. B-O-R-I-N-G. Even worse; I can't leave to go riding. :(

It's very lyrical in Chinese:

To what tune? I can think of nothing suitable.
(Original offering, sung to, "Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina, in the morning".

I have to go now and experience sitting in a slippery driving morning.

NOTHING could be more boring than sitting here at work downloading large pieces of software for a big upgrade this weekend. I'd rather be able to install everything, now. B-O-R-I-N-G. Even worse; I can't leave to go riding. :(

Ever so often someone will jump in on one of these time wasting threads and tell us to either get a life or go riding. I can get away with a lot of time wasting activities while at work...but for sure riding is not one of them - I just know they'd notice.

Arrr!Avast me mateys...

Oops...wrong thread.

I have absolutely nothing to say other than I am shocked at how long this thread has lasted.

Back