• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

I actually saw and heard a quiet Harley Sportster 1200 yesterday. What a wonderful sound. The guy riding with him was on a VFR and it was louder than the Sportster. It's amazing how good they sound when they are completely stock.

I actually saw and heard a quiet Harley Sportster 1200 yesterday. What a wonderful sound. The guy riding with him was on a VFR and it was louder than the Sportster. It's amazing how good they sound when they are completely stock.

+1 Sadly, nobody here leaves them that way. All the dealers will knock the baffles out for you, free of charge.

oriental nothingness

Just back from vacation in China. It's nothing like the US.
When they eat an animal, they leave nothing to waste.
I can't speak cantonese, so understood nothing.

I've experienced nothing like it before.

I received my new seat from Rick Mayer the other day, and went for a ride this weekend. Though I rode and rode, waiting for the pains to come, there was nothing.

What's more, nothing broke, either, except me; into a smile, but that's nothing unusual.

Just back from vacation in China. It's nothing like the US.
When they eat an animal, they leave nothing to waste.
I can't speak cantonese, so understood nothing.

I've experienced nothing like it before.
That's what my wife though about China.

Nothing to stop me

Glad you are back. You are definitely a survivor. No dump job on the GS at Camp Jerry. No porcelian God worshiping in the Orient. Furthermore a python did not even want to bother with you nor did a final drive to give you a challenge. Hey the Pan-American highway is now open so head south since you are on a nothing happening to me time in your life. Enjoy the bliss of nothingness.

Nothing will prevent me from taking you up on the Pan American. And as no time is like the present, I'm looking at end of 2008. Ride down, wife flies in, both ride back. No doubt nothing will turn into something , but for now, no strings means no obstacles.

Rapid, there's nothing like sharing an impression.

She is thinking about going back. they made us a Stem Cell offer we couldn't refuse.
I would like to go also this time, that would be cool.

I was at a Family reunion this weekend.
Guess what we use for birth control?
Family1.jpg

Nothing.:laugh

Dieses Gewinde wird verj?ñhrt sein und unimaginative, schauen Sie nicht...

Stoppen Sie zu schauen! Es gibt nichts, hier zu sehen. :nyah

Wow!
Last I heard it costs upwards of 1 mil to raise a kid...
That's a whole lot of nothing friend!

That's it then. I have to tell the kids we are selling them, I can't afford them.
My son asked why we had to wear name tags at the reunion.
I said it was so we know who to blame.
You should have seen the look on his face. :laugh

That pic reminds me...

I go look in the fridge and cupboard where there's supposed to be beer, and I find......nothing, just like this thread.

Gotta go, so many breweries are providing Oktoberfest brews, including Leinies, and I need to go buy some....then come home and .....:buds

I go look in the fridge and cupboard where there's supposed to be beer, and I find......nothing, just like this thread.

Gotta go, so many breweries are providing Oktoberfest brews, including Leinies, and I need to go buy some....then come home and .....:buds

The economy is so hot out here right now, the logistics company that has the delivery contract has a shortage of drivers. So, when I go to the beer store, that's what I find -- nothing.

Back