• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

If this thread ran through Pennsylvania it would have one of these. Nothing like it here.

You must have been on I-80. There was almost nothing I hated more than riding through I-80 construction with my new PD, aside from the running out of gas "incident"... surely nothing was worse than THAT...

3:16 am EST ... nothing.

Like nothing for Blackboard nothing...

After a fun filled weekend of riding , more riding, good BMW people and Dell Conversation until the wee hours sunday morning, GREAT Wisconsin cusine, I come back here, back to work, and NOTHING has changed. Nada, Nothing No Mas, it's all the same. Maybe it's time to plan ANOTHER ride..

Red:bikes

Left joins are stale and unimaginiative...oops wrong forum...:doh

FROM ((((((((((([00PLANS NON POOLED] INNER JOIN [PLAN DETAIL] ON [00PLANS NON POOLED].[Plan Number] = [PLAN DETAIL].[Plan Number]) LEFT JOIN [PLANS W BYPHONE DEFERRALS] ON [00PLANS NON POOLED].[Plan Number] = [PLANS W BYPHONE DEFERRALS].[Plan Number]) LEFT JOIN [PLANS W OLE AND DEF TRACK] ON [00PLANS NON POOLED].[Plan Number] = [PLANS W OLE AND DEF TRACK].[Plan Number]) LEFT JOIN [PR_AUTOSERVICES FLAGS] ON [00PLANS NON POOLED].[Plan Number] = [PR_AUTOSERVICES FLAGS].[Plan Number]) LEFT JOIN [PLANS W LOANCOUPONS] ON [00PLANS NON POOLED].[Plan Number] = [PLANS W LOANCOUPONS].[Plan Number]) LEFT JOIN [PLANS W 3 LOAN FLAGS] ON [00PLANS NON POOLED].[Plan Number] = [PLANS W 3 LOAN FLAGS].[Plan Number]) LEFT JOIN [PLANS W BYPHONE WD] ON [00PLANS NON POOLED].[Plan Number] = [PLANS W BYPHONE WD].[Plan Number]) LEFT JOIN [PLANS W NB REBALANCE] ON [00PLANS NON POOLED].[Plan Number] = [PLANS W NB REBALANCE].[Plan Number]) LEFT JOIN [RPM Enabled] ON [00PLANS NON POOLED].[Plan Number] = [RPM Enabled].Plan) LEFT JOIN [PLANS W MYPLAN] ON [00PLANS NON POOLED].[Plan Number] = [PLANS W MYPLAN].[Plan ID]) LEFT JOIN [PLAN OFFERS LOANS] ON [00PLANS NON POOLED].[Plan Number] = [PLAN OFFERS LOANS].[Plan Number]) LEFT JOIN [PLANS W BYPHONE LOAN] ON [00PLANS NON POOLED].[Plan Number] = [PLANS W BYPHONE LOAN].[Plan Number];

All this un-staleness and imagination is making me look bad.
I can't change the thread title and now people who meet me will think I am a liar.

Those who have met me already know.:brow

I work at a great Company that makes all my accomplishments out to be ...........nothing, not to mention one of my customers. (Since there is no complain thread)

y'alls nothing is looking like something...we rode thru miles of nothing Thursday in West TX

Attachments

• P1010040.JPG
    P1010040.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 74
There's that darn sloping horizon again.:stick
I do it too.

I didn't listen to the voices in my head so everybody I work with today gets lucky.:D

Back