• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

Maybe I will buy something with all the nothing I am going to save. My daughter turns 2 on sunday. I will spend my nothing on her. She will turn my nothing into something for sure.

To Post or Not to Post...

I'm doing something this weekend, so I won't be here doing nothing. :brad
is the question of no consequence because
by simply not posting, you'll be contributing nothing, as will I this weekend.
So, to all of us in this thead, thanks for nothing!

Just lurking:wave 85 posts until I reach 1,000.

I just noticed I'll now be within 61 of 1000. Something tells me there will be no celebration when I get there... :violin

Just more proof that I frequently have nothing to do. I just hope my employer doesn't see how much nothing I'm working on. :lol

I just noticed I'll now be within 61 of 1000. Something tells me there will be no celebration when I get there... :violin

Just more proof that I frequently have nothing to do. I just hope my employer doesn't see how much nothing I'm working on. :lol

When you pass the 1000 mark you will be perceived as one those keyboard riders and nobody will belive nothing you post.

When you pass the 1000 mark you will be perceived as one those keyboard riders and nobody will belive nothing you post.

I resemble that remark...:dance ...other that that, I have nothing to say...sort of like the other 1009 times...!

You mean the MOA has a thread iron butt ? The Thread 1000 ? Watch it one of your chair coasters might fall off which is NOTHING like a final drive. :whistle

The "thumb blister 1000". :wave

I've been hearing this odd sound coming from my spacebar. Should I be worried? It also feels a bit wobbly, too much free play.... :uhoh

The "thumb blister 1000". :wave

I've been hearing this odd sound coming from my spacebar. Should I be worried? It also feels a bit wobbly, too much free play.... :uhoh

Just tighten that set screw....

For the record....it really is nothing.

From here on out....this thread has surpassed the "Unpopular" thread. Congrats Rapid Roy. :dance

My wife caught me staring out into space while we were waiting for our supper at a local eatery. She asked what was on my mind.

Nothing. For the first time today, I had NOTHING on my mind. It was absolutely WONDERFUL!

i-have-nothing-to-say.gif

See my reply above for nothing.

(but I had to do a lot of somethings to create one reply of nothing)

If this thread ends, does it then turn into something, or am I just trying to make too much out of nothing?

My brain hurts!

Back