• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

Today is National Nothing Day

by columnist Harold Pullman Coffin and observed annually on January 16 since 1973, when it was added to Chase's Calendar of Events. It is not actually a "National Holiday," as that requires an act of Congress. Its purpose is:

to provide Americans with one National day when they can just sit without celebrating, observing or honoring anything.

It is sponsored by Coffin's National Nothing Foundation, registered in Capitola, California.

Today is National Nothing Day

by columnist Harold Pullman Coffin and observed annually on January 16 since 1973, when it was added to Chase's Calendar of Events. It is not actually a "National Holiday," as that requires an act of Congress. Its purpose is:

to provide Americans with one National day when they can just sit without celebrating, observing or honoring anything.

It is sponsored by Coffin's National Nothing Foundation, registered in Capitola, California.

I have every confidence Congress has already adopted the spirit of the holiday

Nothing Day isn't until Jan 16. I had planned on doing other things between now and then so I can do nothing then.:)

Me too, except when I was riding.
Had the lawnmower engine fail magnificently a couple of times this summer, that was exciting.
Just rallies, and pool therapy.

I wish to have a deep intellectual conversation with you about absolutely nothing.

All of you.

I will do my part and ponder this dilemma I propose.

You must persevere.. Percevere, just a cool word I never had a chance to use. Threw it in here for no particular reason. But, I feel better now. Persevere, it just kinda rolls off your tongue. I think Chief Dan George used it in the movie 'Outlaw Josey Wales.' 'You must Persevere.'

You must persevere.. Percevere, just a cool word I never had a chance to use. Threw it in here for no particular reason. But, I feel better now. Persevere, it just kinda rolls off your tongue. I think Chief Dan George used it in the movie 'Outlaw Josey Wales.' 'You must Persevere.'

It was during his sex scene with the Indian maiden.....

I thought it was when he met up with Josey the first time, but the indian maiden sex scene sure sounds better. 'You must persevere.' :kiss

Back