• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

That should be posted in the oilhead section. And include the year and model in the header.... the mods are gonna getcha! :deal:D

I here ya. I was up in Sandusky a couple a days ago. Took a two hour nap, and woke up with an inch of snow on my van. Lake effect snow; what's up with that. Saw the big snow storm coming and retreated back to Arkansas. Just missed that puppy. Now back to stale and boring. :D

Took the bike out of hibernation today. Woke right up & was ready to go. That would of been a big deal with my R but for a K 75 it's just the same old boring dependable story.

did you drain the gas out over the winter?

nothing in the tank could lead to issues.... :whistle

ian

Not in the R50. I am a bad person.
I would like to point out that I did this last year, pulled the bike out in April with November's gas in it and it wasn't on a trickle charger, and it started first kick.
Did I mention I love my R50?
:clap

$4.00/gal gas in my tank may leave me with nothing in my wallet............ but there's usually nothing there anyway.:banghead

Tom

Back