• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

nihilism = "a complete denial of all established authority and institutions" ipso facto, this thread must cease to exist due to the larger institution within which it is vetted. Otherwise an irreconcilable contradiction will exist. jus' sayin' - Bob

What's to gain if if went away? Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Something from nothing or nothing from something?

By concentrating on clever plays on the concept of "nothing", we have inadvertently made this thread fresh and imaginative, inducing people to look. We have, therefore, violated the raison d'etre of this train of thought.

Remember, people, STALE and UNIMAGINATIVE! DON'T LOOK!

Unless, of course, you have nothing to contribute. Then by all means, go ahead and post. :dunno

... to quote another 'Billy' .... me thinks there is "much ado about nothing" provided herein. so, 'onward...... through the fog'. BTW, while fog appears to be nothing the reality lurks only a lamb's breath away :scratch hmmm..... that's likely to lead me to a monologue contrary to the intent of this lengthy document.... - Bob

There's nothing easy about defining nothing. Its only after seeing nothing, hearing nothing, feeling nothing, smelling and/or tasting nothing, that one can know nothing. Then we're right back where we started with nothing to define.

".... and so Grasshopper, when you can snatch the pebble from my hand, you will understand what is nothing..... a place where no thing abides. It is there that you will find eternal contentment and thus attain all that you need.... ommmmm."

Back