• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

I misstated the original post. It isn't that BMW riders can't say no as much as how they rise to a challenge.

Kbasa, is that Patron (imagine a tilde over the o)?

Zen like clarity

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.

A Nothing Challenge

Let's see if anyone can identify this one:

Monday nothing
Tuesday nothing
Wednesday and Thursday, nothing
Friday for a change a little more nothing
Saturday is one big nothing

You young folks may as well stay out of this, because you have absolutely no chance. Just my little contribution to an obvious effort to make something out of nothing.
:cat

There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.

Rummy? That you? You're doing a heck of a job! :thumb

Let's see if anyone can identify this one:

Monday nothing
Tuesday nothing
Wednesday and Thursday, nothing
Friday for a change a little more nothing
Saturday is one big nothing

You young folks may as well stay out of this, because you have absolutely no chance. Just my little contribution to an obvious effort to make something out of nothing.
:cat

F*****g nothing, sucking nothing

Flesh and sex, nothing

Church and Times Square, a whole lot of nothing

Nothing, nothing, nothing

Hey, man, like, what do I win, man?

That's like, beautiful, man. :jose

<---- Used to be a punk himself. How do you know when you're too old to go to punk rock shows? When you aggravate your hernia in the mosh pit. Yeah. I was gimpy for weeks after the Social D show in KC. :rocker

Seems like the dog days of summer have struck. Nothing goin' on and nothing being said. I think I'll sit on the stoop and have an iced tea.

Thread's taking a weird turn, so...

I'll go with this classic...

Attachments

• no_idea.jpg
    no_idea.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 219
Back