• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

Quote: Originally Posted by redclfco

Nothing is ever said about 1667 posts and not one argument!

Is that nothing, or what!

We all should be proud!

No we shouldn't, ya big poopy pants!

:ha

:wave
Monte Python did a skit about arguements and contradiction. Is the above exchange an arguement, or is it just contradiction?? :fight

I have no opinion. :scratch

tb

Monte Python did a skit about arguements and contradiction. Is the above exchange an arguement, or is it just contradiction??

That

Attachments

• us_sm_MaleUnderwear.jpg
    us_sm_MaleUnderwear.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 36
Regardless, nothing will come of it!

Ahh-hemm.

Regarding that...I did not flex my solidarity for women muscle and post a picture of an attractive adult female model wearing diapers. :kiss

Ya'll get nothing.

I haven't looked at this thread in months. Good to see I've missed nothing. That said, I have nothing to add.

It's not about nothing, it's stale and unimaginative. Such as Tiger Woods, Oil threads, and what are you eating, drinking or listening to. :doh

NOTHING that resembles tabloid fodder is to be found here.

put your cameras down on the ground...slowly....

then walk away:D

Back