• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

More nothing

try to stop the nothing. Mrs2beers pushed the brake pedal and nothing happened. Time for wheel cylinders in the big truck....

...but liking bikes is something and that clearly doesn't belong in this thread.

Hummph! 'Randall struts off stage right.'

I had a gigantic omlette for brunch, and now it's 90 degrees outside. I have spent my day doing almost nothing sitting inside in the A/C.

Had a good lunch hour today-got on the bike, rode half hour out & half hour back.

No fat, no cholesterol, no calories.

Whew!!! Glad to see nothing has changed.

Same old nothing, or is it nothing new? Having a hard time telling the difference. But the difference may be something so I shall just slide on down the road......

Back