• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

Rapid_Roy

I am doing this because the thread that says it will be unpopular, is really going strong.
I also wanted to see if BMW riders listen. I am guessing no.:stick
What? A thread about Nothing?
:laugh

Disclaimer: This thread is not meant to annoy or offend anyone in any way. I absolve myself of all legal ramifications.

I am stuck at work and very bored. I am a curious critter and I have observed another person bored like I am.:snore
This thread is about our boredom. I am just hanging here at the fire station hoping the alarm will not sound. I was really looking for something to do and thanks too you I have something to do right now. You are a very thoughful person.
I strongly feel that this will be a very popular thread due to the fact that there is nothing to complain about because this thread is about nothing. Now someone could tell me to get a life but, that will not apply because I am at work in my fire station. I am getting paid to type this kind of nonsense.
So there!

PC:doh :nyah :brow :wave :blah :laugh :rofl :dance :type :bolt :ha

I am doing this because the thread that says it will be unpopular, is really going strong.

Disclaimer: This thread is not meant to annoy or offend anyone in any way. I absolve myself of all legal ramifications.

Rapid roy,

I suspect you are a stock car boy, because you are just too much to believe. I bet you always have an extra pack of cigarettes rolled up in your tee-shirt sleeve?

Can't stop. Had to look. Why Roy, why? People like myself, just can't control our actions on the computer. Ask my wife!:type :laugh

It's like a Train Wreck.

Rapid roy,

I suspect you are a stock car boy, because you are just too much to believe. I bet you always have an extra pack of cigarettes rolled up in your tee-shirt sleeve?

The t shirt is Tye Dyed and those aren't cigarettes.:laugh

I was thinking about my forum name as I drove to the Nat'l on my R50. Rapid seems a bit of a leap on that bike. Faster than stopped Roy doesn't sound as good though. Also, smaller motor bikes seem more fun because you can ride everywhere full throttle.

Last edited:
this is the seinfeld thread... we'll get 1000 posts about nothing...

:ha

Dang, Username beat me to the Seinfeld analogy....A thread totally about nothing...FINE JOB!:thumb so what's the deal?:ha :ha :ha

had to look too!

Somebody say something?

177451710-L.jpg

Back