• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

the bottle

I think the bottle in your left hand made you think nothing happened. or you just can't remember, or you blocking the memory....whatever the case there is nothing to report....

I think the bottle in your left hand made you think nothing happened. or you just can't remember, or you blocking the memory....whatever the case there is nothing to report....

After viewing this photo I wish I had some of what is in that bottle and them maybe I could block it from my mind and remember nothing.:hungover:wave

REMINDER! Please include the year and model of your remarks about nothing in the title. This will help people searching for nothing.

The test would be to have a trained psychologist determine if your dad is still hysterical. If not, then the hysterectomy would seem to have been successfully performed.

:cat

Something you're not telling us???
No, probably nothing.

No, I told you I was at a party with a Gynecologist.
There was an angel and a Indian princess there too, what are you inferring?
:ha

I went to the Dr for suspicious growths on my back. He said they were {insert some long Latin name here} which breaks down to "ugly growth."
I asked if he could remove the one on top of my neck.
Hilarity ensued.

I do have a full physical scheduled, and he will be running some extra tests for Prostate Cancer, but as far as the other really scary symptom, it was nothing.

Back