• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

812 was my racing number back in the day. The OU was from my buddy who raced demo derby at the fairgrounds with OU812 on his cars. I never ate anything but dirt.:nod
Oh, I also ate a banner and a snow fence.:gerg
Ok this is nothing to think about.:jester

Last edited:
Must...................... have................... more ............................................. nothing.

Are you getting nothing for Xmas??

Me, too.....:cry

Just remember, if you get something, this is not the place to post it!!!

Merry Christmas one and all!

Too Much Nothing!

All right, y'all . . . this is too much nothing . . . it has spilled out of my monitor, over the edge of my desk, is oozing down the hallway into my living room, my dog is tracking it all over the place, and now I'VE GOT IT ON MY SHOES! A little less nothing would be greatly appreciated. Having said all that, it's time to get started doing nothing.

.............................................................................................................

I bought my wife GIANT remote.
How cool is that?
It was nothing, really.
remotecontrol_1.jpg

I received the giant calculator. Good thing it was a grab bag gift or I would have taken it personally!

I received the giant calculator. Good thing it was a grab bag gift or I would have taken it personally!
My wife laughed when she opened it. She is always misplacing the remote, this should help. I almost bought my son giant MP3 player for laughs.

Well, that was certainly a thought provoking and well written article with great pictures on page 116 of the January Issue of BMWON.
:whistle

Uh..........nothing.

Well, that was certainly a thought provoking and well written article with great pictures on page 116 of the January Issue of BMWON.
:whistle

Uh..........nothing.
I guessed you were THAT Roy!
:wave
Nice job, really made me sad that I missed that little event.

Now your response should be...

"Aw shucks, twarn't nothin'...."

:laugh
I would be lyin'. I had to think, and it hurt.
My brother is an English Major so I asked if they would rather have a smart person do it. I think it is unedited, but I am not certain.

Thank You Mandy.:wave

That's like, beautiful, man. :jose

<---- Used to be a punk himself. How do you know when you're too old to go to punk rock shows? When you aggravate your hernia in the mosh pit. Yeah. I was gimpy for weeks after the Social D show in KC. :rocker

whats a mosh pit?

Back