• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

Spring maintenance done. Great...take tink out for a ride and after I notice
a rubber tube dangling under the bike! (exhaust cam drain hose) slips right out and I'm like..WTH is this??! A friend says...that's nothing! Like hell it's nothing! Back to the shop....:banghead

Spring maintenance done. Great...take tink out for a ride and after I notice
a rubber tube dangling under the bike! (exhaust cam drain hose) slips right out and I'm like..WTH is this??! A friend says...that's nothing! Like hell it's nothing! Back to the shop....:banghead

"Tink" must be short for "Tinker", and if you name a bike Tinker, you can't really expect nothing but to tinker. :laugh

Tom

"Tink" must be short for "Tinker", and if you name a bike Tinker, you can't really expect nothing but to tinker. :laugh

Tom

Thanks for pointing that out to me!! It's my "tinker toy". When I bought it I thought "baby" was going to work.....but.....I seem to tinker with this or that...adding this, changing that......tinker toy just seemed appropriate. :blush

Thanks for pointing that out to me!! It's my "tinker toy". When I bought it I thought "baby" was going to work.....but.....I seem to tinker with this or that...adding this, changing that......tinker toy just seemed appropriate. :blush

I'd say "you sound like an airhead", but you might think I mean something derogatory.:laugh

As an airhead owner, I understand tinkering. Nothing, except riding, is better.

Tom

It's nothing.....really! :laugh

I agree....that's nothing.

But, about this having more fun thing; is it true or is it nothing?

I've always enjoyed conversations with blondes. When they're smart, I'm impressed. When they're not, I'm amused. Win/Win!:dance

Tom

I agree....that's nothing.
But, about this having more fun thing; is it true or is it nothing?
I've always enjoyed conversations with blondes. When they're smart, I'm impressed. When they're not, I'm amused. Win/Win!:dance

Tom

Could it be that a blonde male coined that phrase? :lurk

Meaningful or meaningless contributions to this thread. That's the question. Either way counts, I guess, sorta. Nothing rules the day. Or night.

to intentionally post or to purposely avoid posting is meaningful because it is a conscious action. Thus, it is impossible to have nothing void of meaning. ok, no more coffee for me this morning. - Bob

I see this thread is not coming along nicely......excellent.
I went to Chicago on Friday last week.
I would like to drive those roads when there is nothing on them.

Back