• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

I got on a plane this morning and flew all the way to California. Now I'm sitting in my hotel room doing nothing.

I have plans for something later on, but that's an entirely different thread. :D

Some people can give speeches about nothing easily leading people with nothing in their heads.

Some people can give speeches about nothing easily leading people with nothing in their heads.

Some people with nothing in their heads give speeches about @#$% easily leading people with @#$% in their heads.

You're no doubt referring to someone who gives speeches about nothing to folks with nothing in their heads who finally realizes he can't say nothing forever so he steals nothing words from someone else who really says nothing so his followers with nothing in their heads won't realize he is all about nothing?

Is that then, something?

You're no doubt referring to someone who gives speeches about nothing to folks with nothing in their heads who finally realizes he can't say nothing forever so he steals nothing words from someone else who really says nothing so his followers with nothing in their heads won't realize he is all about nothing?

Is that then, something?

Oh my no! That's definitely nothing! :dance

And then , of course, there are those who think they have something in their head and write something about other people who they think have nothing in their heads, but in the end, it all means NOTHING.

And then , of course, there are those who think they have something in their head and write something about other people who they think have nothing in their heads, but in the end, it all means NOTHING.

That sounded like something......hiijack!
:dance

Right now, I am doing nothing and I am darned good at it!

Read in order

If you read the posts in reverse order there is just as much nothing as if read in the correct order. Creapy.

Hello Roy,

Shoveled out yet?

:laugh :blah

If you read the posts in reverse order there is just as much nothing as if read in the correct order. Creapy.

Hello Roy,

Shoveled out yet?

:laugh :blah
Yep. I had nothing. Hello to both of you, I hope you are healing well.
:wave

This Frankenthread has officially gained enough mass to be self sustaining.
It will be tottering around the forum going "Urrrggghhhh" occasionally,
or singing "Puttin' on the Ritz."

Since we have some new members posting here, I was hoping they had nothing to add to this thread. Post away!

Please do not read this entire thread. It cauuuuusses musclllle spasmsss and short term memory.............Please do not read this entire threeread, it causes mussssscle spasma nd srht term

'tis better to give than receive, so I give you nothing in return for all the nothingness I have received. Roy, thanks for nothing.

Tom

'tis better to give than receive, so I give you nothing in return for all the nothingness I have received. Roy, thanks for nothing.

Tom
You are very welcome, Let me add nothing to that.

Congratulations, you are a winner! Grand prize is a bladeless knife without a handle.
It's being sent via e-mail.

You are very welcome, Let me add nothing to that.

Congratulations, you are a winner! Grand prize is a bladeless knife without a handle.
It's being sent via e-mail.

Thanks for the knife. There's nothing I needed more than an air knife. Now, I can slice the air like its nothing. Swwwiiiiish

Once again, my gift of nothing has been rewarded with more nothing.

If I read this post backwards is it considered negative nothing which would that be considered something?????

Read front to back, back to front, started in the middle and read to both ends. Would like to forget it all but there's nothing to forget.

Back