• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

If the tre falls by it's lonesome...

If the tree falls in the woods, and nobody's there to hear it, did it really produce anything? or nothing?

I dunno, but I was gone almost two weeks and I come back to the same thread, same expectations, same calculations, same nothing.

It's impossible to miss nothing, however it's a lie; I missed this thread, it's bunch of spouts about nothing.

It is possible to miss...nothing..

I don't have GPS (much less 2), WiFi, Satellite radio or anything else on my bike.
That's right..............nothing.
It is a wonder I make it anywhere.

Heck, I don't even have brakes!!!!

Broke a line on Sunday. Looked in the reservoir and I found.....

Wait for it......

Nothing

"The Void is not of the nature of a black abyss or a bottomless pit. Rather is its nature 'vast and expansive like space itself'. It is apprehended as 'serene, marvelous, all-pure, brilliant and all-inclusive'. Above all does it partake of the nature of light. And it is not anything. For Void is Mind Itself, and Mind Itself is Void. - Ask the Awakened by Wei Wu Wei "

Sounds like a whole lot of nothing....

"The Void is not of the nature of a black abyss or a bottomless pit. Rather is its nature 'vast and expansive like space itself'. It is apprehended as 'serene, marvelous, all-pure, brilliant and all-inclusive'. Above all does it partake of the nature of light. And it is not anything. For Void is Mind Itself, and Mind Itself is Void. - Ask the Awakened by Wei Wu Wei "

Sounds like a whole lot of nothing....

I never knew that nothing could be so deep.

It can be a iffy situation. If you ask "whats wrong" and it is something you have done, the Def con increases to critical levels.

Last edited:
Good. Now this will make my second post. I no longer have only 1. Thanks for nothing. Really.

Wow!!

I was only able to contribute nothing to this post since...long long time..
There sure seems to be a lot of empty space in this place.

Is anything happening?

Or,is it just what it seems:"Move along Folks,nothing to see here"?

Rapid Roy,thanks for the thoughts.

Back