• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

CUERO, Texas - Phylis Canion lived in Africa for four years. She's been a hunter all her life and has the mounted heads of a zebra and other exotic animals in her house to prove it. But the roadkill she found last month outside her ranch was a new one even for her, worth putting in a freezer hidden from curious onlookers: Canion believes she may have the head of the mythical, bloodsucking chupacabra.

Looks like an ugly dog to me. And an ugly dog ain't nuthin'.

How did this turn into a "final drive problems" thread? :dunno

:hide
All threads will become FD threads, in time. Even if the ridiculous suggestion to create a forum division solely for FD threads is acted upon, all other threads will become infected with FD-itis.

What does my reply have to do with the topic of this particular thread? Well, nothing, I guess. :D

and so...

... in conclusion, it is an ugly dog. I know because we almost hit one just like it on the outskirts of Calais, Maine. Leaping out all shocked-like from the bushes. Eyes full of fear glaring at us as it ran right to left. Hairless it was. I sent the image off to Stephen King for consideration. I wanted to chase the thing but the K-2/up was not prepared for the task. A GS... that's what we need.... to chase freaky dogs through the fields and bogs of coastal Maine.

Now that was a lot of nothin' eh? -Bob

I think the same engineer who designed the R100GS driveshaft was given the job to design the hexhead FD. Now back to nothing.

Going no where.

1333531176_c7eedbee90.jpg

I think the same engineer who designed the R100GS driveshaft was given the job to design the hexhead FD. Now back to nothing.

Hey now, there is nothing wrong with the driveshaft on my PD. Now the carbs, that's another issue...

And now for something completely different:

When coming back home from my neighbors house I thought there was nothing hiding in the darkness until a certain someone spotted a possum hiding in the bushes. Ahh, my 4-legged daughter has such a keen sense of smell...

Attachments

• ll-tree.jpg
    ll-tree.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 65
I'm about to leave for the weekend, and shall not be posting, thereby making another non-contribution!

Back