• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

This algorithm means nothing to me. Can anyone explain it ?

Statdawg -

You mean you read through that information on the Berkeley website and got nothing out of it?

Good for you!!!! I'm right there with ya... :clap :clap

Yes. It's either E=MC(squared)

or F=MA or nothing. I am not sure.

It's emf = [Phi dN/dT - N dPhi/dt]

or since work is not done in the first term, -NdPhi/dT

Finally I have nothing to contribute to this thread...

It's emf = [Phi dN/dT - N dPhi/dt]

or since work is not done in the first term, -NdPhi/dT

Finally I have nothing to contribute to this thread...

Since work is not being done by me, I think this is the algorithm used to calculate the bearing expansion in a final drive.

There is an algorithm for final drive failure. The first line is " Hi sales person I want to purchase a BMW". Then the denial of much ado about nothing begins and it ends in seismic activity till oil is found on your rim. Yes or Nothing ?

Dick Velocity + BMW MC Bx2 = deleted Me$. (B2, = B4xV2 or Me screwed 2). This means nothing to the other 99.9876 BMW owners that never had drive failure. Because they were doing nothing here ?

One relevant variant at the beginning, If wife> need new bike, and I=cheap/no money

The conditions to reach the first line don't exist in my universe.:cry

Last edited:
Is the aforementioned bridge tilled ? Or the road ? Or were those Berkeley student bodies experiencing seismic activity ? You know messing with nothing important ?

There is an algorithm for final drive failure. The first line is " Hi sales person I want to purchase a BMW". Then the denial of much ado about nothing begins and it ends in seismic activity till oil is found on your rim. Yes or Nothing ?

Dick Velocity + BMW MC Bx2 = deleted Me$. (B2, = B4xV2 or Me screwed 2). This means nothing to the other 99.9876 BMW owners that never had drive failure. Because they were doing nothing here ?
Nothing in that post makes any sense to me.

Gee Veg, no wonder one of your bikes is named that. Do you know something we don't know?
Has a mythical beast turned up in Texas?

By ELIZABETH WHITE, Associated Press Writer Sat Sep 1, 5:25 PM ET

CUERO, Texas - Phylis Canion lived in Africa for four years. She's been a hunter all her life and has the mounted heads of a zebra and other exotic animals in her house to prove it. But the roadkill she found last month outside her ranch was a new one even for her, worth putting in a freezer hidden from curious onlookers: Canion believes she may have the head of the mythical, bloodsucking chupacabra.

Link

Another Non-contribution

This thread is a real win-win situation. I contribute nothing when I don't post, and I contribute nothing when I do.

This is my reaction and contribution to this exiting thread.

Attachments

• Marble.jpg
    Marble.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 54
Back