• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

He does look a little old in that avatar...and wielding that heavy artillery around on his B-day is weird, but have at it Roy. Today is YOUR day!

:bar:bar:bar:bar:bar:bar

After being away from this thread for a while, I decided to see what has changed. As expected --- Nothing.

And what do I have to say about that --- Nothing.

More Nothing

More or less, still nothing here. Maybe this simple post can raise the star count?

Probably not

I saw this thread pop up tonight, and honestly, my only thought was "I have nothing to say" other than maybe

"Hi Roy!":wave

Been awhile since I've posted in this thread, so thought it was about time. No special reason.

Roy mentioned New Glarus. 2 weeks ago, while the weather was still nice here, my son-in-law and I made a run to Wisconsin to pick up some unobtainium brews to bring back to the Twin Cities. Once of the items brought back was a New Glarus sampler 12 pack. Haven't found one yet that I didn't like.:drink

Been awhile since I've posted in this thread, so thought it was about time. No special reason.

Roy mentioned New Glarus. 2 weeks ago, while the weather was still nice here, my son-in-law and I made a run to Wisconsin to pick up some unobtainium brews to bring back to the Twin Cities. Once of the items brought back was a New Glarus sampler 12 pack. Haven't found one yet that I didn't like.:drink
You probably should show up in January then, we may drink it all.
:ha

I just can't understand how everyone can contribute so much and all there is to show for it, is a whole lot of nothing.......good job everyone :)

Last edited:
I am game. Let me talk to the wife first, but she should be amenable.
I leave early Saturday anyways, so leaving after dinner Friday wouldn't be much of a stretch. Unless weather is really bad, but that usually doesn't stop me.

Back