• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

Am I safe in assuming that "no thing' is not the same as "know thing", and is, in fact, completely different from "nothing"?:dunno

Snacks for the Institute

Hey Roy and James,

If you bring the drinks for the Institute I'll see if there is anything in the cupboard for snacks.....

:lurk

Oh Snap!!!!

Nothing!!!!

(Guess I need to go to the store)

:eat

There are the unknown nothings that we know, the unknown nothings that we think we know, and the unknown nothings that we don't know. I came to this thread, not with the nothings I needed, or the nothings I would have liked, but the nothings I had. It's nothing, really.

There are no words...

that come to mind when I read this thread, so once again, I'll say nothing.

I will never forget the many great contributions of nothing you have made Beemokat.
I salute you.

Lest we forget those who have contributed nothing.

wow over 900 post just to say....nothing. I wonder how much energy collectively we have all expended on so little matter. Probably not very much...none I would surmize. Oh, I am tired of doing nothing. Can't we do something?

Since getting a new job, I haven't had much to add here. But I've come here today to talk about my miles for this year....Nothing. Zero. Null, nichts. :doh

A picture is worth a thousand words...

in keeping with the title.....

nothing.jpg

the sign said "there is nothing to see here" so naturally everyone looked....

and each saw whatever they wanted or expected to...

meanwhile the artist sat in the corner of the alley chuckling inwardly to himself, all the while mumbling to himself "the fools, can't they see it is nothing?"

Unfortunately he failed to notice the nothingness falling from the sky, which landed squarely on him, crushing him beneath its all encompassing non-existence...

the police came to investigate....but could find nothing to explain his death..

in the end they concluded it was nothing.....

and they were right......

RM

Nothing to see in a cartoon about nothing

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vNq-tAFLTdU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vNq-tAFLTdU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Don't remember seeing this before and it does seem appropriate.

2171511029_b307ed4ca0_o.jpg

Simple Japanese Phrase:
"Betsuni"= Nothing.

I guess, sometimes, they don't have anything to do either.:whistle

Nice to know we are not alone in the world with our nothingness.:dance

Or in Russian: выбирать тут нечего

Looks like we are all doing выбирать тут нечего

German: Can you say : kaum ein Unterschied zwischen ?:scratch If you can, you can do nothing better then me.

From our bikes Fatherland:german

Last edited:
Back