• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

I think that we should make an exception with this thread that if fine photography is shown like the above image that we should be allowed to go off subject and go gaa-gaa, goo-goo....oh baby!

I am sorry.
I don't know what came over me. From now on I pledge my self to the purity of this thread. To never stray. To see this thread to its destiny (what ever it is...) and to make sure that the sanctity of this thread lives on forever.

And I ask for nothing in return, zippo, zilch, nada.

May the great god of nothingness bless us all.

:D
I am sorry.
I don't know what came over me. From now on I pledge my self to the purity of this thread. To never stray. To see this thread to its destiny (what ever it is...) and to make sure that the sanctity of this thread lives on forever.

And I ask for nothing in return, zippo, zilch, nada.

May the great god of nothingness bless us all.

Be not sorry, ye seeker of Nothingness. Each of us will eventually transgress the Law.

On behalf of the Great God of Nothingness (Rapid Roy) who seems to be temporarily absent, I hereby absolve you, though I have absolutely no authority to do so.

It means nothing that I have done so.

'S okay with you, Roy? :D

Cant be ok........ its nothing ....... really// I guess this has been said as well.. oh sh*>....... nothing nevermind

:D

Be not sorry, ye seeker of Nothingness. Each of us will eventually transgress the Law.

On behalf of the Great God of Nothingness (Rapid Roy) who seems to be temporarily absent, I hereby absolve you, though I have absolutely no authority to do so.

It means nothing that I have done so.

'S okay with you, Roy? :D

I grant you the authority over nothing, and give you power over nothing, so that nothing stays it's course.
Nothing could be more important.

I see nothing has been added in the last few days

There is so much nothing in this thread, there is little room for more nothing. We sometimes have to wait for a few days for nothing to settle, so there is more room for nothing to be added.

Apparently, nothing has settled sufficiently for us to once again add nothing to this thread.

Back