• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

He started with the moon and stars and soon as he was done
He gulped the clouds, he sipped the wind and gobbled up the sun.
Then sitting there in the cold dark air,
He started to nibble his feet,
Then his legs then his hips,
Then his neck then his lips
Till he just sat there gnashing his teeth
'Cause nothing' was nothin'was
Nothin'was, nothin' was
Nothin' was left to eat.

Hm....

What exactly is civilization? That's what I'd like to know.

Certainly nothing to worry about!

as any of the various 12 step programs state
"Take control of those things you can, and learn to accept those about which you can do nothing!"

RM

I read somewhere that a motorcyclist used cooking oil to get him to civilization and nothing happened to his engine.

Could this be construed as something imaginative? :dunno

No wait...it was in response to a coment about an oil thread, boy that was close...:dance

There is a story told of a party of distressed mariners, who, shipwrecked on an unknown coast, journeyed inland with many fears and much trepidation until tliey beheld a gibbet crowning an eminence, when they thanked GOD and took courage, having obviously reached civilization

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AO9dbmJ_2zU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AO9dbmJ_2zU&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

makes me think of an exquisite phrase...

"I feel a whole lot more like I do right now, than I did when I first got here."

If one ponders this thread long enough will one hear the sound of one hand clapping??

I was so hoping you were going to post a picture of a big chest ... but alas...
For Randall:

big-chest.jpg

No?

treasure%20chest.jpg

:wave

100 by Jan. 1?

89 thread pages of....Nothing! :clap

This has got to be one of the most popular threads on MOA Forums...ever!

I wonder if it will reach 100 by Jan. 1, 2009?

Oh, and Randall, nips are definitely SOMETHING, so really don't belong here...at least not in this thread.:bolt

Back