• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

This thread is going to be stale and unimaginative, don't look.

Unimaginative people are spared quite a lot. They're often much happier, because they don't go through all the variety of conceptions of the person they love.
Mary Wesley

:brow

This thread is unique.

1160159182768.jpg

Those last 2 should have gone in the "Motivational Posters" thread...uh oh, maybe I'm making something out of nothing! Never mind!

Last edited:
careful we could be nearing a tipping point.

Never mind I was wrong it was nothing.

Exxxccceellent thread. You've outdone yourself this time, Roy.

All the other threads I have started, and the thread about nothing outdoes them.
*Roy scuffs the dirt with his foot and hangs his head dejectedly and unpins his emotions from his sleeve and throws them to the ground*

I'll go with this classic...

I missed you post, I was adjusting blinker fluid. I think it is funny though.

We are now tie with the unpopular thread at 5 pages.

We can do better, this thread could be far more unpopular.

How come I keep posting?
Why do we slog on in quiet desperation?
Why do Hot Dogs come in lots of 10 and buns in lots of 8?
Why does Hawaii have interstates?
What about the man with one blue shoe?
How many roads must a man walk down? (for all you DA fans out there)
What is my record for most contiguous questions asked?
Does anybody really know what time it is?
Does anybody really care?

No, no one is out there. Since you are all figments of my imagination I'll end this by forgetting you all.

My mistake. The unpopular thread is at 20 pages. We would need a whole lotta nuthin' to catch up to that.

From the Hungarian Phrasebook:Yes, cigarettes. My hovercraft is full of eels.

I can help!

My mistake. The unpopular thread is at 20 pages. We would need a whole lotta nuthin' to catch up to that.

If a long haired African gorilla drove a 1949 Harley Davidson upside-down across the Water street bridge, How many pancakes would it take to shingle a dog house..... True or false ?

Hal? What are you doing Hal?

Back