• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Mikuni Carb Kit /6

bmwterrien

Anyone ever install the Mukuni's on your air head? Just bought the 32mm round bore for my 900. Seems like the plastic air intake tubes need to be cut in order to connect to the air box. Is t his correct?
TIA

Steve

bmwterrien said:
Anyone ever install the Mukuni's on your air head? Just bought the 32mm round bore for my 900. Seems like the plastic air intake tubes need to be cut in order to connect to the air box. Is t his correct?
TIA

Steve

Steve don't have an answer for you. I'll guess you are already aware of the airhead list at micapeak. If you don't get an answer here, I'd try there. If you need to know how to access, let me know.

All the best.

Back