• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

I want to Rent a space at the rally but I'm getting Kind of worry

Dave Kbaza got me the proper!?!? E-mails to contact the person encharge of the Booths(spaces for rent) at the washignton rally,

so I contact them(send about 5 e-mail to two diferent adresses) but they never contact me back

Is a secret pass word that I need to know??
is a time frame issue??
when the suscriptions open ??

I just want to know what I need to do,,is going to be my first "BIG" show and I need to start to prepare..

please any advice will be very welcome,,if you need you can contact me by e-mail at ricardo@motomacondo.com

thanks is advance

Vendor Space

Sam Munn is the vendor chair for the Spokane Rally. I believe he has been traveling recently, so that may be why he hasn't responded to you. His time line indicates that vendor packets are to be mailed out next week.

His e-mail for the rally is bmwmoavendorinfo@aol.com.

Re: Vendor Space

Jackie Hughes said:
Sam Munn is the vendor chair for the Spokane Rally. I believe he has been traveling recently, so that may be why he hasn't responded to you. His time line indicates that vendor packets are to be mailed out next week.

His e-mail for the rally is bmwmoavendorinfo@aol.com.

thanks Jackie

i will contact mister Munn really soon

Happy to help and happy to have you join us in Spokane. Check out the Rally web page where you will find a list of the committee chairs under the volunteering information. You will find Sam's address and phone number as well if you prefer to contact him via those avenues.

Is being about a week

since I send my request and nothing happend...I did send my adress and everything maybe a envelope is on the way ,,,I do need to confess my e-mail is acting really funny so maybe is no big deal...

I'm just getting desperate,,what do i do.???

my adress just in case is..

ricardo kuhn
2034 asbhy ave # 9
berleley ca

this is for sure a oportunity I don't want to miss..

thanks again

Vendor Space

Ricardo,

I spoke with Sam just last night and he has been out of town for several business trips. He assured me that the vendor packets will be out by the end of the week, so you should have one from him shortly.

I'm happy to hear you are planning on making the Northwest Passage Rally.

Re: Vendor Space

Jackie Hughes said:
Ricardo,

I spoke with Sam just last night and he has been out of town for several business trips. He assured me that the vendor packets will be out by the end of the week, so you should have one from him shortly.

I'm happy to hear you are planning on making the Northwest Passage Rally.

Thanks Jackie can you forward him my adress from this tread just in case the E-mail never reach him,I'm having sporadic lost e-mails..

Thanks again for sure this will be my first but hopefully not the last

Well I was never contact

But Barbara from Alaska leather got me a space anyway

so i will see you then on number space #6

I also have a question Barbara tell me you can send packages to the rally,,anybody knows the adress and the contact Information

thanks again,,I see you guys soon.

Here's the info about shipping items from the June 2004 BMW ON:

"Shipping Items
If you need to ship items directly to the rally site, please use the following address:

(Your Name)
BMW MOA Rally
c/o Spokane County Fair & Expo Center
404 N Havana Street
Spokane, WA 99202-4663

Please ship items to arrive after July 12. Items may be retrieved from receiving when you arrive at the rally."

M. Cohen said:
Here's the info about shipping items from the June 2004 BMW ON:

"Shipping Items
If you need to ship items directly to the rally site, please use the following address:

(Your Name)
BMW MOA Rally
c/o Spokane County Fair & Expo Center
404 N Havana Street
Spokane, WA 99202-4663

Please ship items to arrive after July 12. Items may be retrieved from receiving when you arrive at the rally."

thank you very much this makes my life much easier

Back