• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Congratulations, Sue!

Great job Sue!!!

Sue
This was the first rally I went to. I had a wonderful time at the rally and with the other BMW riders. All I can say you did a exceptional job.
CW

Congrats

Heidi and I also want to express our thanks for one great rally. The location, weather, food, port-o-potties, etc were all exceptional. We realize a tremedous amount of work goes into this affair. Our thanks to all who were involved.

Sue- please enjoy your 48+ trip. Hyder will be very busy with the bears in Aug. Make sure you take photos.

bob and heidi still

Yup, it was a most excellent rally. And I actually got to rally at this one!

I am not a port-a-potty fan but I was amazed at the cleanliness of them, at least the ones near my tent north of the RV area. They were cleaned out so many times that more than once, the pot hadn't been used yet when I entered. And I appreciated the antibacterial lotion in each unit, as well as the handwash stations.

Thanks Sue (and Brian--the entertainment was kick-ass). You did good all around!
And for the ledge to set my beer on.(in the port-a-potties) It was very helpful. Really a GREAT RALLY! Thanks! From a first timer.;)

+1

It was a great rally, seemingly without flaw.

Port-a-podies give me the heebee-geebies, but these were the cleanest and least odoriferous in which I've ever taken a seat.

Registration was a breeze (aside from the fellow helping me screaming "I've got a virgin!" at the top of his lungs when I ID'd myself as a first-timer) :p

Entertainment was wonderful.

The site itself was a great choice. Nice grounds, pretty, centrally located. . . .

I thought the rally program-book was exceptionally impressive with every conceivable bit of information that one could ask for. I was still finding stuff in it after I got home.

Thanks again to all who made this such a success. :clap

Back