• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hooking up at the rally

rob nye

Ritalin Poster Boy
Greetings,

I see that folks are already making plans for where they will be during the rally and posting the information here. I think this is a fantastic use of the forum. One of our goals in introducing this service was to provide members a way to communicate, If this leads to meeting up in real time all the better.

If you know you will be somewhere at the rally (say a volunteer shift in the beer garden) and you want to let your friends know, put it here.

The rally forum admins will try to keep thread on topic but neither K basa or I want to be enforcers, let's try to keep it to the topic at hand.

Best,

Mmmm took me a second to realize what you were talking about. Hooking up has a very different connotation on a University Campus. ;)

For those that arrive a day early, the Bear Creek Lodge has live music on Wed evenings. It is near the entrance to Mt Spokane Park and has been chosen as a group stay location by some of us (only 10 rooms but lots of camping space). A group ride will arrive on Wed, so you can bet we'll be there, sampling local beverages.

Nice choice with Bear Creek. Good people, good food. Good place to get together with friends the night before. I believe they also have RV sites available.

:beer I should be at the hospitality tent for our local club the Wash. state BMW riders, on thursday from noon to 2:00pm. We will have a tent to greet you all and answer any questions about Washington and where to ride stuff like that. :drink

see ya there
Frank Weite

I think we're going to need to have a slightly more organized Forum meeting this year......

I nominate the beer tent as the spot, but am not sure about the night. Friday?

After dinner?

I'll be on gate duty periodically, starting Wed AM (Tue PM?), for those who want to see a certifiably crazy person. Look for a VERY blue K11LTX w/Michigan dealer plate. Beer tent Friday eve is a certainty! It'll be nice to put faces to names. <<<)))

KBasa said:
I think we're going to need to have a slightly more organized Forum meeting this year......

I nominate the beer tent as the spot, but am not sure about the night. Friday?

After dinner?

Do rally-goers wear some type of name tags? Just curious what to expect.

"Hooking up"

I know yur kinda young, but I guess not young enough.:D

That term has another meaning now days:bliss

Meeting in Beer Garden

I am confused, is it on Thursday eveing at 6pm or on Friday. The Event Schedule has it down for Thursday at 6pm?

Bernie Echt

Back