• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Forum meeting?

I printed our avatars on to t-shirts... I've heard a few others have "special" hats, etc... We only know one other person so I'm looking forward to meeting folks...

Cheers!

Wear a drumstick in yer hair

I'm in the same boat. For whats it worth, I'm wearing a Broncos logo baseball cap (dangerous in it's self in packer land) but I'm committed fan die hard fan of Mr. Iorn Arm John Elway numero uno siese! Look mme up at the beer tent Saturday, we will attract in others, and maybe a fly or two! haha:dance

Dang it. If I go, it won't be until Friday (is that even allowed... to show up late?).

So, now I definitely won't know who's who.

I'm in the same boat. For whats it worth, I'm wearing a Broncos logo baseball cap [Snip] Look me up at the beer tent Saturday, we will attract in others, and maybe a fly or two! haha:dance

OK; I'll overlook the fact that I can't stand Elway or the Broncos (a longtime Raiders fan cured of 'stick & ball' sports by the Raiders of the late '80s) and tell you I'm planning to make it down Friday and Saturday. Both days, it should be on my '78 R100RS Motorsport. Look for a lotta white. On one of those days, I'll promise to wear my username 'logo' shirt. A red MyE28.com shirt with a 535is across the back. [What can I say? I've been a BMW CCA member for 22 years. I haven't been a BMW MOA member for much more than 22 days.] I'll be looking for the only person there I am certain to know: Manic Mechanic (Randy from Manitowoc).

Or you could look for the short, fat balding guy looking lost ...

Don't Be Camera Shy

... ok, for those of us who are in the very unfortunate position of not being able to attend I suggest that a few or even one group (use wide angle lens) picture that you can share. So tonight, as beautiful as it is (with all the international Tall Ships in the harbor and the Jazz Festival ringing in the downtown), and with scotch and cigars at hand, we wish to be there. Next year we're in though! Enjoy. -Bob

Last edited:
There weren't many of us, but I had a good time.

I was there, too, Dave, and it was great to meet you. Bluestune was there, as was Josh Metzger, Twobeers, and others. We were at a corner table with a few folks coming and going. Ran into Dave S. on the way to the bar. He's always got a camera and a smile.

I suggested in another thread that we ought to think about some kind of distinctive name badge, like the MOA staff were wearing. Interested forum members could buy one for a few bucks, and that way it would be easier to find each other.

That's assuming that each of us wants to be found. . . .

176130044-M.jpg

:hide

Back