• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Rally Weather

rkildu

Sinne I'm comming from the hot south, what are the average weather and temperture ranges I should be prepared for in July in Wisconsin.

Can I get by with a summer sleeping bag? etc.

The current 10 day forcast looks rather nice. What are the possible extremes.

Rod

It was 90+ and sticky humid today, supposed to cool off and rain in the next couple of days and then start the trend right back up.

So it depends on what you consider cold. I'd sleep in a summer bag down to 40degrees, but I have 12 packs abs to keep me warm. :drink :drink :drink :rofl

Sounds like the hot south near the Gulf of Mexico with high humidity. LOVE IT!!!!:clap

ah, you guys missed a great chance to pull some chains.. The correct answer should have been...

"Hmm.. July, the ice has just come of the lakes, temperature might be 30-35 without the wind chill factor..."

Of course, you just quoted the temperature in degrees C... You have to push the northern stereotype whenever you get the chance! :brow

ah, you guys missed a great chance to pull some chains.. The correct answer should have been...

"Hmm.. July, the ice has just come of the lakes, temperature might be 30-35 without the wind chill factor..."

Of course, you just quoted the temperature in degrees C... You have to push the northern stereotype whenever you get the chance! :brow

I'll leave that for you folks up in C eh N eh D eh !!!!!

:laugh :laugh :laugh :bolt

The weather in Southern Wisconsin is why the rally was sited in West Bend. If it had been any where north of US 8 we may have had to plow the parking lot and snow blow the campsites.

having actually grown up in west bend (14 summers) expect anything from the sticky 90s to the cool and wet 60s depends on which way the wind blows(or doesn't) hopefully we'll get mid 70s and no storms, ( I not to worried I get a bed at my sisters farm 4 miles away, a/c and showers)

The weather in Southern Wisconsin is why the rally was sited in West Bend. If it had been any where north of US 8 we may have had to plow the parking lot and snow blow the campsites.

and hook up the sled dogs to pull bikes out of the snow drifts

Back