• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Vendors @ the Rally (Prices)

tgf429

Plasterman
Have never been to a rally before so I will dare to ask. Will there be decent deals/discounts on vendor products or will the prices be inflated because of the demand? Probably a silly question, I know..... economics 101.

Thanks

Prices are quite reasonable, IMO.

I picked up a mesh jacket and mesh touring pants for $250 at last years rally in Vermont. Which were necessary since it was HOT HOT HOT!

some dealers run rally specials, clothing always seems to be discounted

I've found the prices of the motorcycle parts/gear/stuff vendors to range from OK to just plain real bargains.

Food vendors have been quite reasonable at some ranging upwards to "where's the grocery store" outrageous at others. I have no idea about food at this one but hope springs eternal ....

Back