• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

anyone ever heard of a rent-a-tent service for the rally???

leglander

i heard someone talking, in passing, about a rent-a-tent service for the rally, but before i could ask any questions they had disappeared. does anyone know of any info on this? i have everything ready to go on the ride up there and then the wife tells me that she needs to cut my lodging money...i ask, "By how much?" and she replies..."All of it!"

the kids destroyed my tent in a hurricane re-enactment in the back yard so that is a bust.

i thought that i'd throw this out to see if anyone had any info. thanx a bunch
L8tr...the illini rtp!

:wave

Sold out this year, will double my 100 tent capacity for next year in WY.

I am maintaining a waiting list, about a dozen names on it to date.

If you want added to the waiting list, just drop me an email with your phone number.

here's a shout out to the mayor of lil havana...aka sherpa city...i found a real sweet 10'x10' swiss gear tent at sams club for about 40 bucks american...so i think i'm probably not gonna need a rent a tent for wy next year...unless my kids get a hold of my new one...how much are your services...by the way??

here's a shout out to the mayor of lil havana...aka sherpa city...i found a real sweet 10'x10' swiss gear tent at sams club for about 40 bucks american...so i think i'm probably not gonna need a rent a tent for wy next year...unless my kids get a hold of my new one...how much are your services...by the way??

Prices for next year haven't been figured out yet.

It will be significantly more than 40 bucks though.

Then again, I provide more than just the tent.

I have had a rash of folks that can't make it, and there are currently five tents availalbe.

Many on the waiting list have been non-responsive, so if anyone still wants a tent, email me by noon on the 6th of July.

I plan to get that out tonight.

I'm leaving for the event Friday night (stop over in WV to pick up the gear, etc).

I'll still be able to check my emails and answer phone calls.

Back