• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your hexhead.

Ursula on Buggtussle road near Dellrose TN

image.jpg

Coming back from the chicken rally, stopping by to see my parents and go riding with my dad.

Now that is a very nice bike!! Congratulations!!:thumb How many miles, and how many PO's?
I was looking for a ST for some time. Like the riding position .

I picked up with 29800 miles. Flew to Milwaukee from ew Jersey on Friday, May 13, 2016. Returned home three days and 1600 miles later!

What are PO's?

For not a lot of ST's exported to the US, there sure are a bunch of pictures of them! I just got mine about a week ago. What an incredible bike it is... Maybe we need a seperate sub-forum!

7f604293d455f117e0acebea779d67ab.jpg
Here's a pice from New River Gorge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On a tour of Lake Huron. This was just before Sudbury.

Attachments

• IMG_0492.jpg
    IMG_0492.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 459
Last edited:
"New" to me

My 07 R1200RT, I bought as a cosmetic crash bike with only 5,900 miles on it, for $3500, clean title. Just got it back on the road this August. Lots of goodies, Wilbers, Autocom, Sargent heated seats, Remus carbon fibre muffler, accessory fuse block.

Hope it proves as reliable as my 94 R1100RS (still have it) which is now at 188,000 miles and still on the original final drive and never been into the engine other than routine maintenance.

Attachments

• 07 R12RT.jpg
    07 R12RT.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 397
Back