• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your hexhead.

2008 gs

Running errands, 02-08-16, New Anakees! New Wilbers, YAY.

Attachments

• IMG_20160208_163808548.jpg
    IMG_20160208_163808548.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 423
Old to new, transition from '01 to '10

IMG_4096.jpgIMG_4106.jpg

The '01 is simply beautiful to me, but the '10 is lighter and faster - the lighter being most noticeable as I get a bit older. The license plate is an inside joke =my real place - or the place where things happen.

R or K, it makes no difference to me

I can tour on anything with two wheels. That R1200S is just as capable as my current K1300S. I had one of the R1200S models, it was a fun bike.

Just bought a 2005 R1200ST

Greetings,

I recently re-joined BMWMOA after almost a decade. I was mostly inspired, as I was the first time in 1998, because I was interested in purchasing a used beemer and was told that this association was the best place to start. Unlike the first go around, this this time I was equally if not more motivated by the fellowship I knew I would find here.

As per the request of this thread, I submit my proudly aquirred 2005 R1200ST.

Attachments

• IMG_1163.jpg
    IMG_1163.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_1164.jpg
    IMG_1164.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 288
Greetings,

I recently re-joined BMWMOA after almost a decade. I was mostly inspired, as I was the first time in 1998, because I was interested in purchasing a used beemer and was told that this association was the best place to start. Unlike the first go around, this this time I was equally if not more motivated by the fellowship I knew I would find here.

While the "ST" is not my cup of tea I have to say that is one VERY pretty bike! Love the color combination!!

Enjoy many happy miles of smiles!

Greetings,

Now that is a very nice bike!! Congratulations!!:thumb How many miles, and how many PO's?
I was looking for a ST for some time. Like the riding position .

It was raining and the bike was dirty, so I took it for a spin to loosen the mud. Gotta love Sunday mornings in Vermont - I covered 47 miles of backroads before I saw another vehicle on the road!

It was raining and the bike was dirty, so I took it for a spin to loosen the mud. Gotta love Sunday mornings in Vermont - I covered 47 miles of backroads before I saw another vehicle on the road!

When I was stationed at Ft Devens, MA; one Sunday about o dark 30 a friend from NYC wanted to drive on a gravel road. We were under the influence. He had never been on a gravel road before. We piled into his VW Bug and headed West. We ran out of gas about 6AM in Western MA and waited for a gas station to open up. Then we headed North and finally found a gravel road he could drive on. We didn't see another car for miles and miles. We went North for a couple of hours or so then headed East then South back to Ft Devens. I loved the area we saw. It was fall and the colors were brilliant.

b303c287f62617c212393314965dc706.jpg

Beautiful spring day in NorCal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Back