• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your hexhead.

And to think I am the second owner. I got it with only 720 miles on it as the first owner bought it to tide him over until his 1600GTL came in.

Really?? Buy a new bike to tide you over until the one you really want becomes available and then only put 720 miles on it? Must be nice! ;)

R 1200 GS ADV On Tour

Five months, four countries, 10,000 mls, big adventure for the 2010 Adventure.

Enjoy!

L1100796.jpgL1100804.jpgDSCN3253.jpg

Last edited:
I picked this up in January with a mere 120K miles on it. Runs like a new bike!

TopCaseDecals10.jpg

Jim :brow

About time you showed it off here, Jim. :)

What kind of compression numbers are you getting from the cylinders, and what's your maintenance plan for it?

Jim isn't that the same bike in your video? By the way that video opened the doors for me on wrench turning. Thanks for what you've done for me. Really decent production.

About time you showed it off here, Jim. :)

What kind of compression numbers are you getting from the cylinders, and what's your maintenance plan for it?

I haven't checked the compression, but I might just for fun.

I plan on doing the normal maintenance, 6K services, 12K valves just because they likely never move, and were dead on when I got it.

Jim isn't that the same bike in your video? By the way that video opened the doors for me on wrench turning. Thanks for what you've done for me. Really decent production.

Hi,

No, not the same bike, but the same color and year.

Thanks for the feedback. That was my first video and the quality has improved since then. The latest Wethead video looks a lot better in video quality.

Added my favorite....

farkle...last Saturday.....

null_zps12329476.jpg

......some south GA MUD!

And last month......added some.....

null_zpsca8f299f.jpg

......some West Texas Dust!

Ride safe Ya'll!

Mmmmmmmmmm, at this point David and I decided another cup of coffee and leaving a bit later for the ride up the coast for home might be the wise plan:laugh

i-JB5pHVX-M.jpg

Last edited:
Back