• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your hexhead.

someone help me re-size this pic

Here you go:

FzzRv1-L.jpg

thanks Ray I was going to delete it & try again. This is my 2nd BMW. I've been on 4 different Harleysfor the past 11 or 12 yrs & thought I'd give the Beemers a try. In Dec '11 I bought a NTM 2000 R1100 RT well I loved it but found this 06 with 17 K miles on it last month & popped for it now trying to sell the '00.

Holy scroll bars Batman. Nice Job on the re-size Ray. Maybe you could let Ndrhsr know how you did it and give him a hand.
Ndrhsr if you want to try on your own, you can check Here with Infranview If you need help with the edit-let me know. Gary

Got kicked out of living room into garage,she said that I cant park my bike there no more so I park hers.:laugh

2012-02-26155056.jpg

And here it is four stooges(11,5 GSA is not mine) in the garage.

2012-04-05184538.jpg

I will like to know more about those driving lights brackets,where i can get a pair?

Martin

BMR Products has a set of brackets for that location on the 1200RT, but I am not fond of the method of attachment. They might be suitable for very light weight lights, but I was mounting HID's and had to supplement their "well screws," which attach to the plastic housing underneath the turn signals, with nylon ties and aircraft safety wire.

*Updated Topbox pic

Just an updated shot of my 2012 RT with the 49L and a BMR rack mounted. Once the seat comes in it's time to burn off those B-stones.

05 rt

2005 RT Lots of Extra
Couple Bueatiful Ladies and a Great Bike

Best thing about my bike it is Paid for!!!

Attachments

• summmeeerrr 213.jpg
    summmeeerrr 213.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 801
Last edited:
'06 Highland, NC

Some of you may know where this is. 64w just outside of highlands NC. The only bike for these roads.

Attachments

• GS.jpg
    GS.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 760
Overlooking Sedona

MY "new" GS Rallye (6000-odd miles) last week just prior to taking the jeep road down to Sedona.

Attachments

• HPIM0622.jpg
    HPIM0622.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 703
Resting in Golden Gate Park

Here's a photo of my 2011 R1200RT in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco. What a bike!

Attachments

• RT in the park.jpg
    RT in the park.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 663
Back